HTC Advies can help you find the ideal interim manager. Together we compile the set of desired qualities to know who we need to look for. In most cases we choose one of our own professionals. Sometimes we select someone from our network. At the start of the project the interim manager writes a plan of approach that clearly states the expectations. Therefore, everyone involved is informed about these expectations and the project can be excuted successfully.
Our interim managers are available for large and small organizations. Their projects can vary from change management, implementing new concepts to replacement in case of illness. Common interim tasks are: hospitality manager, catering manager, general manager, food and beverage manager, leisure park manager and head of hospitality.
Reasons to choose HTC Advies
– Consultants who are from and familiar with the sector
– A network and experience in multiple sectors
– Choice from a wide range of specialisations and experience
– At the start: plan of approach that clearly states the expectations
– Diligent transfer of information to the permanent manager